Got leaks or a water stain on your walls? Have you noticed a loose shingle in your yard? Our roof repair technicians are specially trained to identify the cause of the problem and repair it accordingly. A few of the services we offer when it comes to repairing your roof:
Emergency Repairs – we are here to assist you in a situation where time is of the essence to mitigate any further roof issues.
Complete Inspections – a roof problem can be hard to detect, so we make sure we address and communicate to you every potential area of concern.
Diagnosis and Repair – once we find the cause, we will recommend the best course of action. Repairs can be made or a complete roof replacement may be needed.
Common leak causes and roof failure:
- Improper installation of roofing materials can lead to a number of roofing problems ranging from leaks around valleys and vents to wind blow-off. Additionally, poor quality materials can shorten the lifespan of your roof requiring extensive repairs and in some cases, entire roof replacements.
- Flashing is no good – it’s either old /rusted or the caulking that helps your roof system keep watertight has worn down not serving it’s function. This includes all flashing on valleys, chimney, roof penetrations, and perimeter flashing also known as drip edge.
- Un-caulked nails left after a roof has been installed or repaired are prone to let water in
- Chimney – your chimney needs to be maintained and there are areas that can be causing the problem:
- A) This includes making sure the chimney is properly flashed/sealed meaning that the base must be watertight (where chimney meets roof).
- B) Your chimney masonry or siding/exterior material may be compromised either rotted after years of wear and tear or some unfriendly neighbors trying to make it home.
- C) You may need to to replace or install a chimney cap or cover
- Act of Nature – high winds and hail storms can compromised a roof system rendering it dysfunctional. Hail impacts create tears or holes in roofing material allowing water to come in. Wind creates damage such as lifting and tearing of roof allowing for water to intrude